The hotel was built in 1850 and renovated in 2001. It consists of a 3-storey main building with a total of 11 rooms, of which 10 are doubles and 1 is a suite. Guests also have the opportunity to enjoy the large 1000-mÂ² gardens. The hotel offers a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange desk and a lift. Guests are also offered a bar and an a la carte restaurant. Furthermore, a bicycle rental service is available. Guests may park their cars in the hotel car park. Room and laundry services round off this hotel s offerings.